Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #381
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WoW, all that champagne and whip cream in the field of dandilions flying around Hee, Hee, with the [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] grrlzzz what a blast we had. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Ha...

    And today it's friday, it's all good. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Here's some fresh brewed [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with the BEST NY Charlie style bagels in this WORLD
    ( only made here in NYC the BIG APPLE )//oo\\

    Have a great day and do everything I would do! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #382
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    20 Dayzzz til gobble, gobble... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #383
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Howdy cowgirls and boys!
    It's Friday and we'll soon be in for a rootin' tootin' good time here in the Old Pueblo and beyond!
    All I can say is yippee tie yi yippee tie yay! (couldn't find that in spell check so it could be spelled wrong)
    Well as per Dr. Laura's orders I'll now go and take on the day!

    Adios 4 now muchachos,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #384
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Why thankya Mr. Ella! Thankya berry berry much! You have clarified a large portion of my confusion and put me in an unprecidented party spirit after another hot autumn day in the desert!
    It looks like Chef Jettster may be hanging with the partygrrlz right about now, seeing as how she has started HER weekend already!
    Funny thing about Karma! You just don't never know when you'll get yours but you always know you will!
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] //oo// [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] //oo\\ [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] \\oo\\ [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] </marquee>
    Party On Rog!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #385
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yo Gus Danger Dude,
    I hear that WROG is going to be airing out in the Desert in the (very) near future. Unlike regular radio stations, This low wattage imaginary station should be received through your local pony express agent, hopefully with in the next few hours.
    I hope your stereo speakers can stand the onslaught of strange, bizarre and never before heard tuneage.
    Remember with WROG Imaginary Radio... You Are Always In Control.

    rOGER

  6. #386
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Is it Saturday morning already, YES IT IS! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

    Here's some fresh brewed [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with a buffet [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] breakfast served overlooking the beautiful mountains here in NY, they are simply breath taking. The [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] is just peeking over the mountains right now. Enjoy:

    19 Dayzzz til Thanksgiving
    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #387
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Gobble gobble Hey, Ronnie, is there a day in Norway kinda like our Thanksgiving here in states ? Ours started with the local Europeans and John Wayne refer to, as you know as "Pilgrims." They celebrated with the Wampanoag Indians, the local tribe in that area. It is ironic that the influx of the Europeans almost caused the genocide of the very tribe that kept them alive. They brought not only deadly desease that infected the Wampanoag, but eventually a land war broke out as the European settlers took over what they believed to be theirs by building on it alone. A war between the factions left both factions close to extinction. Ain't that just normal. Leave it to the caucasians to initiate dominance over others and cause mass destruction in the process. Can I get an Amen for these God-fearin' kindly white folk ? OK, I'm done on my soapbox now. It's also ironic that the same offspring of the Wampanoag Indians are now in the process of reclaiming what was theirs to start. I hope they win. "I am Uncas. Last of the Mohicans"

  8. #388
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks a lot for the heads up Mr. Ella! [img]wink.gif[/img] I have indeed been tuning into WROG and have been enjoying it very, very much! It's great to finally have the luxury of a great imaginary radio station with a down to earth DJ who gives you the facts without some lame attempt at self promotion! You can't even get most DJ's to tell you who's songs you are listening to!
    The selection of songs on WROG is totally incredible and even though I am "always in control" all I wanna do is kick back and groove to each and every one of these totally unique songs!
    I have always been intensely interested in cover versions and WROG does not let me down. Talk about an eclectic set list and yet entirely to my liking!
    The way cool DJ even forwarded some of his personal artwork for my viewing pleasure via my local pony express agent even! All I can tell you is the dude has talent, that's for sure!
    Don't worry btw, if these speakers can't handle the onslaught, I have others that will. I might just break them out anyway now that I'm thinking about it. I call them my killer speakers. My neigbors hate them though! LOL!
    Well anyway, last night I listened to my first narrowcast entitled A DAY IN THE LIFE which was jam packed with simply FANtastic tunes, for sure! Right now I am grooving with ON THE ROAD WITH WROG and I believe the next one airing will be FROM THE VAULT. Can't wait!!!

    Well Mr. Ella you are way cool to "inform" me about WROG and believe me, I'll be tuning in for years to come!

    Thanks again my musical amigo!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS Thanks for another great breakfast experience NYJ! [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #389
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh gawd I'm so tired but, I gotta go to work. Here's some fresh brewed [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and some blue-berry muffins. Enjoy

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    18 dayzzz til Thanksgiving [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #390
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I could use that coffee NYJ. My gosh darn coffee maker quit working this morning. All I could do is dig through the cupboards and find my old stovetop percolater that I haven't used in decades. The coffee is not exremely horrible but I must go shopping for a new auto-drip type coffee maker today, asap!
    Your coffee is consistently good 4 sure! Not to mention your blueberry muffins! Oh....Yum thanks!

    Have great days today folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic